Are you ready to disappoint centuries of French cooking tradition? Yes? Let’s veganiz stuffed tomatoes!
Alright, this is a childhood favorite. Traditionally, it’s made with pork sausage, but we’re using a vegan steak here. So, when I’m talking about vegan steak, I’m not talking about a vegetable patty. I’m talking about an actual, mock meat, steak.
I would suggest this recipe as a Sunday dish. Best eaten at a table surrounded by family.
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 vegan burger
- 2 tsp of tomato paste
- 2 diced onion
- 4 gloves of garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Mix the burgers, tomato paste, half of the onion, garlic, pepper and parsley together.
- Cut the top of the tomato and removed the flesh onto a dish.
- Stuff the tomatoes.
- Add the remaining diced onion to the dish.
- Place the tomatoes in the dish.
- Cook for one hour at 180°C.