One thing that’s hard when you’re a vegetarian is sandwich. When you eat animal product, you can just throw ham and some cheese and you’ll have a satisfying lunch on the go. It’s harder when you can’t use meat. So today, I bring to you : the loaded vegan burrito.
I found out that hummus was the perfect sandwich spread. Moist but not too moist, full of flavour, and go with pretty much everything.
I decided to go for a tortilla, because bread doesn’t go as well with thing like sweet potatoes and red kidney beans. Easy to do, easy to eat and delicious, go home, ham sandwich !
- One large tortilla
- 20gr of sweet potato
- 20gr of red kidney bean
- 2 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of hummus
- ½ avocado
- A few leaves of your choice of salad
- Wash, peel and cut the sweet potato in sticks.
- Toss them with some oil and seasoning as you like (I did chili powder).
- Roast them at 200°C for 35 minutes in the oven.
- Put the hummus on the tortilla, salad, beans, sweet potato, sun dried tomato and avocado.
- Roll tightly and enjoy !